Monday 28 February 2011

Tim's stamps


I got my alcohol inks TSV from QVC, so had a play at making some backgrounds - the above is on normal photo paper (glossy) and I stamped it around with the tool....need to work harder at this technique as TH made it look easy and covered whole pieces....whereas I don't seem to manage that yet :)

However the technique of putting some of the colours and mixer down on a craft mat and swishing your photo paper through it worked a lot better for me, as you can see below.  I also love the acrylic stamps that came in the kit and this is what I created whilst playing with them :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying your playing - some great results so far.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by! I am totally envious! Have not made the leap to alchohol inks yet, but would love to learn. Great job with your first projects! Have fun playing around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I really like that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun. I love that stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work, love the blues with the bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I'm sure it takes a lot of practice to get the blending and the colours right! Love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails