Wednesday 20 October 2010

White Horses


This is my LO for the Sarahs Cards Sketch Challenge this month.  I was lucky enough to win their summer challenge, so got to have a go at being a guest designer for their challenge.  This is one of our holiday photos, the sea looked great as there had been a big storm the night before.  The papers I used are Basic Grey Kioshi - loved the muted colours for this one, and a couple of prima pastiche ones.  I edged the circle with a MS lacey punch (cut into strips and stuck to the back of the circle) - I used coordinations so sanded it a bit too to get the stormy blue colour showing.  I crumpled my papers and made a crumpled paper ribbon, and then also had a go at some more of the water distressed flowers (see the side bar).  The title was made with some stamping and pound shop foam letters.  Here are some more close ups.







8 comments:

  1. gorgeous photo for a fabulous lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout, I love the colours and your water distressed flowers are fab! Congratulations on winning the summer challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous flowers again! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful, beautiful layout :) ... and such a stunning photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful LO, love the muted shades and the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous layout, love the flowers and all the sparkle..beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    This is a lovely layout, I am a scrapboker too, please feel free to pop by my blog and say hello x

    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that is stunning! love it :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails