Sunday 19 September 2010

Sun, Sea and Sand


Here are some of our holiday pictures....my kids love the beach and can dig in the sand for ages, redirecting channels of waters, building castles to see how long their defences will last against the sea - keeps them happy for hours.  I tried to keep the colours on my LO sandy, just picking up the blue from the t-shirts and water.  I used DCWV luxury stack for the shaped card (cut out the pattern myself) and then edged it with some more paper and my crinkle scissors.  Used quite a lot of distress ink - walnut and broken china, some prima lace and paper mania stickers, liquid pearls and stickles too, and some more of my tiny star beads :)  Here are some more close ups.




9 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous LO. I love the flowers so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the vintage look and the glass flowers add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... you used the glass flowers - they look so beautiful! Gorgeous layout - such a lovely colour choice, and the journalling is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how all the people are co-ordinated! Super LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this LO - beautiful colours and I really love what you did with the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the photo you used, it's what being at the seaside is all about. The layout is lovely too, very shabby chic and beachy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I just love it, you've captured the beach look just so so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page! Love the glass flowers they are sooooo effective. Could you let me know what your email addy is and I will send you the details of the October sketch challenge on Sarahs cards :)
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails