Sunday 11 July 2010

Brimham Rocks

My latest LO and entry for the Ukscrappers monthly challenge. I had to use a new technique and 7 photos...so the new technique is the flower, and the 7 photos are hidden below!
I did need a little bit of help photographing the inside! I used October Afternoon papers, fly a kite, some prima eline crystals, and I think some tattered floral roses snook in there too. The alphabet is a sizzix one (I discovered unopened on my shelf - shocking!) alphabet in a box, and my trusty Martha Stewart double loop punch has been used to edge lots. Here are some more close ups.










4 comments:

  1. that is really gorgeous :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an awesome LO! I love the hidden photos and the flowers are gorgeous! Love the punched border too, it gives the LO a lot of interest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lo. Fab embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh what a pretty page...and i love the wardrobe effect having extra photos underneath :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails