Saturday 15 May 2010

Pure Joy


This is one of my favourite photos - love the smiles and the colours, can't take credit for it though - it was my DH artwork. This is the 2nd LO I managed to get mostly done on my craft day. I used DCWV cardstock and then the papers are K and Co wild saffron (I had a dig around in my old stash and found it!). I misted it with my homemade glimmers using the fire brick distress ink and perfect pearls, then stamped around the edge with the distress ink and my dotty stamp. The punch I used is marth stewart double loop, not sure where the ribbons are from! The play ticket is Tim Holtzs, and the alpha is again a poundshop purchase and the stamps from my costco kit. Tried to keep it bright and colourful to reflect the fun and happiness of the photo!













3 comments:

  1. Fab LO, the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fab lo I can see why you like that photo so much it just ozzes pure joy alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic Kat. Love the colours, and it IS a great photo. Love the misting and stamping on the background too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails