Wednesday 31 March 2010

Happiness is


Having made the flowers I then needed to use them on a project so this is for the Sarahs Card Challenge to use old stash. Here are some of my old K and Co Wild Saffron papers, I think this is one of the first packs I bought. You can find the link to the flower tutorial in my previous post - I made some leaves for them which I distressed and drew stems on for the background. I cut the swirls out of a wild saffron sheet and then added ranger pearls to make the pearls on them, I inked and scrunched all the edges added a little sepia accents on one piece, cut out glittered and decoupaged butterflies. The alphabet is fancy pants - from the cuttlebug and I used some alpha stamps too.

This another Wimbledon LO - and is called happiness because it was a lovely warm day, it was a day out with my husband with an M and S packup and some world class tennis - it was great :)












7 comments:

  1. The Layouts are beautiful and you reminded me of some summer days not so far away I hope???

    thanks for the flowers had a go myself last night, not nearly as good as yours but as I am new to crafting not bad!!!

    Looking forward to your next posts

    kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. I'm loving the shabby chic look. Thank you for sharing the flower tutorial. There are a lot of flowers around and it's nice to gather an assortment of styles. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! A great way to use those K & co butterflies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific jobo on the blooms!! I'm loving the colours you chose and the painted centers!! beautiful work! thanks for linking your page...I love to see the tutorials I post in action!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous LO love the flowers! Thanks for joining in with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the distressing here on your layout & those flowers are just lovely!
    Thanx for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh i love this LO...and the pp's are gorgeous, aren't they! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails